Agenda Wednesday 12 February 2020
The next meeting of the Parish Council will take place on
Wednesday 11 March 2020
Old Leake Community Centre
Prior to the meeting there will be a Public Forum commencing at 7.00pm when members of the public may ask questions or make short statements to the Council, after which Parish Council business will be conducted. The Council meeting will commence at 7.15pm or at the closure of the public forum – whichever is the sooner.
This notice summons all members of the Council to attend from 7.00pm or submit their apologies to the Clerk at the earliest opportunity.
Members of the public and press are welcome.
Signed Joann Greer Parish Clerk 6 March 2020
7.00pm – Public Forum
Agenda for Parish Council Meeting
1. Opening of meeting by the Chairman
2. Apologies for absence and reasons given
3. Declarations of interest in accordance with 2011 Localism Act
4. To note report from Police Liaison Officer
5. To note reports from representatives of outside bodies
6. To note CCTV requests & request for community centre to have access to equipment
7. To accept the playgrounds & Enos Wood monthly check sheets and action any repairs
8. Draft notes of the meeting held on 12th February 2020. Resolution to adopt
9. Resolution to approve payment of accounts
10. Highway Matters: items requiring maintenance / repair
11. Planning Matters: Applications:
a) Applications received after the distribution of this agenda may be considered at this meeting*
12. To consider and resolve moving the School Lane grit bin to the other side of the road
13. To receive an update from the Enos Wood Working Group
14. To receive an update from the Washdyke Lane Working Group.
15. To consider the recommendation from the Working Group regarding appointing the Village Community Worker and resolve action
16. To receive and update, consider & resolve plans and costs for the May Event
17. To consider applicants for the Parish Councillor vacancy and resolve to co-opt
18. To note general correspondences & respond if required
19. Agenda items for the April meeting
20. To resolve to go into closed session to discuss staff matters
21. To resolve staff payment