April 2022 Agenda
OLD LEAKE PARISH COUNCIL
Wednesday 13th April 2022 at Old Leake Community Centre
Prior to the meeting there will be a Public Forum commencing at 7 pm when members of the public may ask questions or make short statements to the Council, after which Parish Council business will be conducted.
The Council meeting will commence at 7.15pm or at the closure of the public forum – whichever is the sooner.
This notice summons all members of the Council to attend from 7.00pm or submit their apologies to the Clerk at the earliest opportunity.
Members of the public and press are welcome.
Signed: Joann Greer, Parish Clerk 8 April 2022
7.00 pm – Public Forum
Agenda for Parish Council Meeting
1. Opening Comments from the Chairman
2. Apologies for absence and reasons given
3. Declarations of interest in accordance with 2011 Localism Act
4. To note reports from representatives of outside bodies
5. Update from Michelle Cound, Village Community Development Worker
6. To note CCTV requests
a. Community Centre
b. Washdyke Lane
c. Enos Wood
7. To receive a report from the Recreational Area Working Group, resolve actions and expenditure for issues raised in the reports:
c. Enos Wood
8. Draft notes of the meeting held on 9th March 2022 resolution to adopt
9. To consider the NALC National Salary Award 2021/22 resolution to adopt
10. To consider the new minimum wage effective of 1.4.22 resolution to adopt
11. Resolution to approve payment of accounts as listed
12. Highway Matters:
a. items requiring maintenance / repair
b. Update on reactive speed sign / road safety / Station Road school bus hard standing
13. Planning Matters:
a. ENFORCEMENT Notice No: B/21/0461 Land to the rear of Panache, Station Road
b. Permission Granted No: B/22/0009 Crackholt Farm, dwelling and dog agility training facility
c. Permission Granted No: B/22/0037 Land South of Station Road, reserved matters
d. Permission Granted No: B/22/0087 Land adjacent to Holly Cottage, Station Road, residential dwelling.
e. Application No: B/21/0197/CD1 Application to approve details relating to Condition 4 (Foul & Surface Water), C5 (Ecology & Protected Species), C8 (Materials) and C11 (Pollution Reduction) of planning permission B/21/0197
f. Application No: B/22/0116 Application to vary conditions for land at Chapel Road , B/21/0197
*Planning applications received after the distribution date of this agenda may be considered at this meeting*
14. To consider and resolve events/activities to commemorate the Queens Platinum Jubilee and resolve a budget
15. To consider and resolve whether to purchase new notice board/s to commemorate the Queens Platinum Jubilee at Washdyke Recreation Area, Enos Wood, Butchers Arms and Furlongs Lane play area.
16. To confirm level of website management for 2022 from LALC
17. To note general correspondences not addressed on this agenda & respond if required
18. To set the date and time of the next meeting which will be the Annual Parish Council Meeting